Runescape Mobile!

St. Squiggy

Hey guys! Mobile has been out for a bit now for betas and slowly being dispatched, how do you guys like it so far? I've actually enjoyed RS3 on mobile, done a lot of varied things on there so far.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20181015-030954.png

Screenshot_20181028-225356.png

Screenshot_20181023-201206.png

Screenshot_20181029-002853.png

16 hours ago, Loucetios said:

Looks intresting.

But how do you do combat in mobile? It looks hard to trigger all abilities like you normally do.

For the most part I fight in Revolution, I haven't tested Full Manual yet. You can't activate other abilities further in (like outside the auto activate range you set), may submit feedback on that part. It works pretty well though, I'll need to link a video I recorded doing Barrows.

I am loving it. It is so nice to be able to jump on for a few minutes at work and check my POF or do some quick things. Did a large portion of the my Fletching XP from the comp on mobile. Don't usually play for long periods of time but nice to have it on mobile. 

• 2 months later...

My phone is not good enough for RS3 mobile. However, i find Mobile gameplay rather difficult on OSRS and RS3. I tried RS3 and it doesnt run well, and, with the removal of the RS3 companion app, I am very disheartened 😞

6 hours ago, Hail4Gaming said:

My phone is not good enough for RS3 mobile. However, i find Mobile gameplay rather difficult on OSRS and RS3. I tried RS3 and it doesnt run well, and, with the removal of the RS3 companion app, I am very disheartened 😞

It does suck that the Companion App is being discontinued, I think with some updating it could be pretty decent for those who don't have access to the mobile client, but suppose that's how tech goes sometimes 😞

Archived