Start of my Nex Obsession

moridin_1

Just started out soloing Nex.  My times are crap atm, but at least I'm getting consistent kills after 22 kc (solo).  ANYWAY...enough of the ramble, here's the start of my collection log....

Nex Drop Log and Kills 5.11.18.png

nex drop.png

50 minutes ago, Telle said:

2:50... is that solo  or what x)?

I think that was a duo with either Nexico or Real 😛

Gratz!

It seems you are collecting the drops nice in order. First torva helm, now torva platebody. Nex-t drop will probably be the legs 😛

11 hours ago, Loucetios said:

Gratz!

It seems you are collecting the drops nice in order. First torva helm, now torva platebody. Nex-t drop will probably be the legs 😛

It does seem that way lol  Hope the pet isn't the last drop though, had enough of that with Rax 😛

3 hours ago, Telle said:

slow poke

Cheeky git!  They was helping show me the ropes, so of course with a nub like me along it was gonna be  slow lol

27 minutes ago, moridin_1 said:

It does seem that way lol  Hope the pet isn't the last drop though, had enough of that with Rax 😛

Cheeky git!  They was helping show me the ropes, so of course with a nub like me along it was gonna be  slow lol

bruh I got carried and my duo record is 2:19 X)

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd post the latest in my Nex escapades, I'm not going all out like with Rax so my take a bit to complete:

1547262593_NexCollection12_12_18.png.2156263544f2de2415e84b7f62f221af.png

• 3 months later...

The pet that got away...

So, I went for a few Nex kills last night and low and behold...I got a Blood-soaked feather drop!!

To cut the story short, sat there for a min then took a screenie, program froze and by the time it was working again Nex had re-spawned and I had signed and Nex was about done with me.  I panic spam clicked to move away but the ability I actually pressed was my max cape on action bar..So no actual Nex pet 😞

PS.  Yes, I know the time was really bad, tbh it was a really bad kill and I guess I didn't deserve the pet 😛

Nex pet.png

Thanks all, gives me a reason to keep battering down her wall...just a pity the drops that aren't rares are now so poor 😛

Oh, what a burn! 🔥

So, you get a pet then discard it so you can get it again.   Are you channeling your inner Rednar?

3 hours ago, Zandahar said:

Oh, what a burn! 🔥

So, you get a pet then discard it so you can get it again.   Are you channeling your inner Rednar?

Well...you have been saying I'm the new Rednar Zand, so I thought I'd give it a whirl 😛

Archived