yoshimitseui

Client of Kourend

I couldnt figure out where to post screenshots for old school quest guides, but i took the time to make some screenshots for Client of Kourend since there are none

i numbered them 1 - 10 from the bottom up is the correct order for the guide. hope these prove useful thanks

12 minutes ago, averoin said:

the order of the photos in the collection are last to first

BTW Thanks for moving this to this post didnt know there was one.

Ty for clarification of which image for which step. Np on the move, it's mah duty *tips hat*

On 9/11/2018 at 8:35 PM, ChathMurrpau said:

Ty for clarification of which image for which step. Np on the move, it's mah duty *tips hat*

Always glad to help a manager do his duty.. once more.. 😅

1 minute ago, Xena Hashai said:

Always glad to help a manager do his duty.. once more.. 😅

Ngl, I'm totally ok having to do the moves because we have submissions in odd places. Means that we're getting some OSRS ones for once =3

Also shows me that we should have descriptions around this joint to help non-staff figure where to put things XD

1 minute ago, ChathMurrpau said:

Also shows me that we should have descriptions around this joint to help non-staff figure where to put things XD

I can definitely agree. :^)
I might suggest rather than a guide putting in submission once you click "Quests" you can then click a sub thread choice of "RS3" and "OSRS" leading you to different thread areas. Little more noobie friendly. Then again, I could have looked harder. **End Off Topic Rant** :^)

1 minute ago, Xena Hashai said:

I can definitely agree. :^)
I might suggest rather than a guide putting in submission once you click "Quests" you can then click a sub thread choice of "RS3" and "OSRS" leading you to different thread areas. Little more noobie friendly. Then again, I could have looked harder. **End Off Topic Rant** :^)

That is something we will definitely consider doing, especially once we have a better developed OSRS database. Thank you for your suggestion!

• Haha 1

Just a couple of images that I took qhile doing the quest. Made some maps as well. Feel free to use them has you please!

1-q.png

2-q.png

3-q.png

4-q.png

5-q.png

6-q.png

7-q.png

8-q.png

9-q.png

• Like 1