[Submission Added]Client of Kourend

yoshimitseui

I couldnt figure out where to post screenshots for old school quest guides, but i took the time to make some screenshots for Client of Kourend since there are none

i numbered them 1 - 10 from the bottom up is the correct order for the guide. hope these prove useful thanks

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, averoin said:

the order of the photos in the collection are last to first

BTW Thanks for moving this to this post didnt know there was one.

Ty for clarification of which image for which step. Np on the move, it's mah duty *tips hat*

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2018 at 8:35 PM, ChathMurrpau said:

Ty for clarification of which image for which step. Np on the move, it's mah duty *tips hat*

Always glad to help a manager do his duty.. once more.. 😅

1 minute ago, Xena Hashai said:

Always glad to help a manager do his duty.. once more.. 😅

Ngl, I'm totally ok having to do the moves because we have submissions in odd places. Means that we're getting some OSRS ones for once =3

Also shows me that we should have descriptions around this joint to help non-staff figure where to put things XD

1 minute ago, ChathMurrpau said:

Also shows me that we should have descriptions around this joint to help non-staff figure where to put things XD

I can definitely agree. :^)
I might suggest rather than a guide putting in submission once you click "Quests" you can then click a sub thread choice of "RS3" and "OSRS" leading you to different thread areas. Little more noobie friendly. Then again, I could have looked harder. **End Off Topic Rant** :^)

1 minute ago, Xena Hashai said:

I can definitely agree. :^)
I might suggest rather than a guide putting in submission once you click "Quests" you can then click a sub thread choice of "RS3" and "OSRS" leading you to different thread areas. Little more noobie friendly. Then again, I could have looked harder. **End Off Topic Rant** :^)

That is something we will definitely consider doing, especially once we have a better developed OSRS database. Thank you for your suggestion!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just a couple of images that I took qhile doing the quest. Made some maps as well. Feel free to use them has you please!

1-q.png

2-q.png

3-q.png

4-q.png

5-q.png

6-q.png

7-q.png

8-q.png

9-q.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So many people have uploaded pics, are you guys ever going to add them to the quest? It still says that it doesn't have any so I was going to take my own pics, but there are already so many submissions.

27 minutes ago, Hail4Gaming said:

So many people have uploaded pics, are you guys ever going to add them to the quest? It still says that it doesn't have any so I was going to take my own pics, but there are already so many submissions.

Yes we are. Unfortunately our Content staff is relatively small while the list of things that need to be done is rather large. We are trying our best to get through as much as we can, as fast as we can.

• Like 1

I understand. Sorry if what I said was taken in a rude way. I kind of just realized how rude it could have sounded XD. If you all need help, I would, but I assume your criteria is probably semi-high.

If help is needed please let me know. I've experience in php,javascript,java,html,html5,css,css3,python.

Sadly I don't know **** about C/C++C# except they are all vulnerable to Buffer overflow

2 hours ago, Hail4Gaming said:

I understand. Sorry if what I said was taken in a rude way. I kind of just realized how rude it could have sounded XD. If you all need help, I would, but I assume your criteria is probably semi-high.

2 hours ago, Haseo™ said:

If help is needed please let me know. I've experience in php,javascript,java,html,html5,css,css3,python.

Sadly I don't know **** about C/C++C# except they are all vulnerable to Buffer overflow

Shockingly, our criteria to become a Content Editor is mostly just being able to write English clearly and understanding very basic coding (which we can/will teach you 😉 ). If accepted, we start people off on our Person, Item, Monster database entries as it requires the least amount of coding and allows you to adjust to how we do things. Once comfortable, people are permitted to take our Guide Editor test so they can help with those. They do require more knowledge of code, but again, we can 100% teach you what you need to know for our systems. Truth be told, I knew almost no coding what-so-ever before I began helping here - 3yrs in, I'm one of the people who show our newbies the ropes =3

Both of you, please feel free to apply on our Application page as we can ALWAYS use help ❤️

@Haseo™, you may also wanna consider our Developers application as we could use some of those as well I believe.

• Like 1

I have applied as Content Editor. I graduated with an Associates Degree, in High Honors, majoring in Web Design, HTML, HTML5, CSS. Not really good with JavaScript as I am not a fan of it, however I did well with it. I prefer Java over JS ❤️ lol.

EDIT: Was gonna take a look at the Developer Application as well, but didn't see it in the open applications list. I don't know if it is something you have to send out or not, was just curious is all.

Edited by Hail4Gaming
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Submission has been added to the site. Thank you for your input.