Runescape client wont stop freezing and logging me off

TheLinuxNerd

Hi,

I literally just uninstalled and reinstalled the runescape 3 game client. All of a sudden I'm experiencing random game freezes and random logoffs to the lobby. Does Jagex know about these problems or is it just my internet connection? I'm out of town at the time that I'm writing this post so it might just be the internet connection.

If someone can please let Jagex know about this issue so they can resolve it, that would be great.

Thank you.

As you stated, it is possible that it could just be due to your connection. Try again when you are at a stable one as I'm not experiencing these problems, and I haven't heard others in my clan chat having them either. If you are still having these issues when you try later, you can try contacting Jagex on Twitter for some sort of help.

3 hours ago, TheLinuxNerd said:

Hi,

I literally just uninstalled and reinstalled the runescape 3 game client. All of a sudden I'm experiencing random game freezes and random logoffs to the lobby. Does Jagex know about these problems or is it just my internet connection? I'm out of town at the time that I'm writing this post so it might just be the internet connection.

If someone can please let Jagex know about this issue so they can resolve it, that would be great.

Thank you.

In fact Jagex do know about this issue, the random kicks to the lobby are a bug that will eventually be fixed as it happens to me and other people I know.

I periodically experience this issue as well, but it doesn't make it impossible to play. It's just more annoying that debilitating.

Archived