[Submission Added]the needle skips

Nickstud

Doing this quest as we speak....will post more if i find them......:

first sentence reads "Travel to the island East of Piscatoris."

should be to the west

sorry. another one. 

where it says:  "Once you have input all desired words into the Shard, you will notice a portal has appeared near the Needle. When you are ready to progress, investigate the portal to advance chapters."  in chapter 1,  you have to go investigate the fireplace before it appears

chapter 3. "Once you have input all desired words into the Shard, you will notice a portal has appeared near the Needle. When you are ready to progress, investigate the portal to advance chapters."

you need to search the needle to move onto the next step. no portals appear

Once you have input all desired words into the Shard, you will notice a portal has appeared near the Needle. When you are ready to progress, investigate the portal to advance chapters.

Once you have input all desired words into the Shard, you will notice a portal has appeared near the Needle. When you are ready to progress, investigate the portal to advance chapters.

this is why you don't write things at 2AM lol.... thanks for the corrections, I'll get em in a jiffy

Best part is I actually had some of those right in the original I wrote and missed moving it proper when coding the sheet XD