Whovian, Supernaturalist, and Bronyhood awards requests

RuneHQ Robot

These awards are given out showing that you are a fan of one of the following shows: Doctor Who, Supernatural, or My Little Ponies. These have no requirements, you just need to request it.

Please post below if you would like one and which one(s) you would like. Please also include the reason why you like the show so much so others know why you are a fan.

• 1 month later...

I would dearly love to own a Tardis. I would travel to my work Canteen and leave a few Daleks in the eating hall. When the kitchen staff were fighting them , I could slip into the kitchen and "guard" the unattended cookies. For the record my favourite Dr Who is John Pertwee..

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Supernatural is such a great show, sad it's ending after this next season though I know it's time to end it.

• 6 months later...

Supernaturalist here!

I actually wasn't super into the show at first...until they introduced Castiel and then I started paying closer attention. My best friend was a big fan and she's the one who dragged me into the fandom LOL but now I'm diehard fan and a Cas-girl all the way! I love the relationship between Dean and Sam and all the fascinating lore they use in the process of hunting! I'm even planning to get the anti-possession tattoo when finances allow!

• 2 weeks later...