RuneHQ Official Events

Balista

RuneHQ Official Events  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What type(s) of events would you like to see the most of?

• Low Level bosses (Mole, GWD, KBD)
    • Mid level bosses (GWD2, KK, Corp)
    • High Level bosses (Raids, Vorago)
    • Skilling Events (Social Slayer, Social Skilling)
    • Minigames (Castlewars, Pest Control, Fishing Trawler)
    • Other - Please Specify
  2. 2. What time would you prefer events be hosted? (ALL TIMES ARE IN-GAME TIME)

• 10PM
    • 11PM
    • 12AM
    • Other (Please Specify)
  3. 3. How many events would you like to see

• 1 per week
    • 2 per week
    • 3 per week
    • 4 or more per week

In order for us to best serve you, the RuneHQ staff is asking about what events you would like to see. We would also like to find out what times work best for everyone and how often you want to see said events. Any feedback you can provide regarding our events would be greatly appreciated!

I chose "other" for times because I think it would be cool to offer a variety of times every so often. Something like the first event of a month is at 7PM game time or whenever to be more beneficial to our European users - or for people that work odd hours. Obviously, it will depend upon what is possible to be done by ET, but it still could be a fun option to try to include more people who can't normally participate due to time differences.

Well now that there are more than one events team member, what do you all think about the following:

1. Possibly having two events in a day, say one at like 11PM and one at say, 7PM. That way everyone can go to at least one of them (or both if they prefer) 

2. What if the events are just at different times? For example, the event on Fridays could be at 7PM (for Europeans) and the Saturday event could be at 11PM.

Doing something similar to one of these might really help us get more people at our events. i have seen/heard numerous people say that the 9PM or 10PM is either too late (for Europeans) or too early (For Americans).I would be awesome if we could find some kind of happy medium, although I understand we will never be able to totally please everyone.

On 12/11/2018 at 1:03 AM, Balista said:

Well now that there are more than one events team member, what do you all think about the following:

1. Possibly having two events in a day, say one at like 11PM and one at say, 7PM. That way everyone can go to at least one of them (or both if they prefer) 

2. What if the events are just at different times? For example, the event on Fridays could be at 7PM (for Europeans) and the Saturday event could be at 11PM.

Doing something similar to one of these might really help us get more people at our events. i have seen/heard numerous people say that the 9PM or 10PM is either too late (for Europeans) or too early (For Americans).I would be awesome if we could find some kind of happy medium, although I understand we will never be able to totally please everyone.

I like the Idea of the two events a day.  Those times are about right for the amount of people online at those times.

Just throwing in my 10 pence worth 😛 

In the past we tried to do 8pm game time, 9pm game time, it was okay on weekends. Weekdays were around 11pm game time, very low turnouts. Tried some Aussie friendly events (Which included a lot of coffee for me since it was at like 5am my time) and the turnout wasn't the best either.

All depends on the advertisement in game, in clan, and social medias. The clan staff can help advertise things if needed!

To piggyback off StuperFly...... for a short while Telle was adding events to the Clan's calendar thingy and it made an announcement... I think it did it like 10 min before or something... so that is another possibility of doing again, assuming @Alfawarlord is cool with it

On 12/12/2018 at 8:44 PM, Super Fly said:

In the past we tried to do 8pm game time, 9pm game time, it was okay on weekends. Weekdays were around 11pm game time, very low turnouts. Tried some Aussie friendly events (Which included a lot of coffee for me since it was at like 5am my time) and the turnout wasn't the best either.

All depends on the advertisement in game, in clan, and social medias. The clan staff can help advertise things if needed!

We advertised in the CC before the event today, and it seemed to increase the amount of people that showed up. I will get with some of the clan staff soon to hopefully get it advertised in game even more.

I also think advertising our events on Social Media could make a difference. Maybe @St. Squiggy could help us there?

• 2 weeks later...

What is everyone's thoughts on having events on Saturday and Sunday instead of the current Friday and Saturday system?

I think Sunday events may be a good idea. Not sure if always sat/sun or fri/sat is best. Maybe we could also try out some form of fri/sat one week and sat/sun the next and cycle or something along those lines. 

Archived