SPoooKy Accomplishment log!

Numerous One

• 1 month later...

While casually drinking (idk about 12 shots into my Crown Royal Apple) I was doing god banner boost to make blood runes bc I want more so I can do Vindy super ezzzz. I made over 1600 (bc I had 30 wicked hood teleports plus 72 in bank) and got 76 runecrafting!!!

• 2 months later...

Managed to have some time and I spent it learning more lore behind the quests of the game! Very fun couple mini quests!

Finished Curse of Zaros miniquest and also completed the "Kudos to you" achievement by getting my last 10 kudos from the miniquest! Yeeehaw. Small steps to MQC!

Finished Medium and Hard Wilderness tasks. With all that xp lamps, It got me 2 runecrafting levels. Now up to 78 Runecrafting! Ill now be working on 85 Woodcutting, 93 Fletching, and 88 Hunter to complete the Elite Wilderness Diaries!

• 2 months later...

Its been a while! Phew! Currwntly working on finishing my Kril title. 4 items left to get. In the process I got 105 HP and almost 108 Magic. Earloer that day I got 94 Strength 🙂

Did more K'ril today trying to complete the collection log and get the title! I got 3 drops. All 3 duplicates!!!

0a14e7de4ca851d38c28fb928992ecbe.png

I also got 108 Magic!!!!!

Got a Gown (Liam's drop) A GARB (Liam's drop. Dang u Liam that was all I needed!!!!!)

3 godsword shards.

Total split of 3.5m.

Got a spear yesterday!

Working on some Helwyr as well since I need a change of scenery and some Elite Dungeons as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I havent had much time to play. But mobile on my recent new phone has been a saver! Been fishing when I can and when im out and about doing things. Occasionally checking it. Im now over like 1300 Blue jellies and half way to 96 fishing.

Archived