The Daily Toe

Toeby

See the source image

This is the Daily Toe with your host *me* Toeby! I hope you guys are having a great day today, you know I am. I can't believe it has been over twenty years.. wow. Where has the time gone? The better question is why/how am I still not maxed? Ehh, time to get serious guys.. This is the year.. I feel it. I've been derping around way to much and it's time to get on that gain train buckle up and enjoy the ride! All abooooooooard!

With 2020 finally over... it is time to hype up, assess goals and crank into the new year. This thread will serve as my goals and daily log moving forward.  

2021 Goals

• 99 Herblore
  • 99 Thieving
  • 99 Crafting
  • 99 Runecrafting
  • 99 Slayer
  • 99 Farming
  • 99 Construction
  • 99 Hunter
  • 99 Dungeoneering
  • 99 Divination
  • 99 Invention
  • 99 Archaeology
  • Max cape
  • Quest Cape
  • 500m total xp

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Telle said:

I want 2 of those 99 crossed off by the end of this month!

On top of the other three I already got this month.. and the pet? lol. I know I can get one more, but I don't  know about two. Maybe if I knew anything about dung I could pass it from 97-99 in a few days. To be honest though, most of that is sinkholes. I'll give it a shot though. Before I do any of that, I have a personal goal of 120 Magic to do. I want to get that before the end of the month. I am camping the Abyss atm.

Made a little headway today..  pushing into 113 Magic. I then took a little break and bumped up my Crafting a bit. I ended only 60m from my total goal. I'm coming for you max...

January 18th 2021

• Magic 111-113
  • Crafting 92-94
  • Moved up to 440m total xp

Just a small push from work today.. I'll be grabbing 99 Hunter tomorrow.. possibly early Friday. Depends on your time zone really.

January 20th 2021

• Magic 113-114
  • Invention 109-110

14 hours ago, Telle said:

And you said you weren't sure if you could cross off 2 more 99s this month.. at this rate you'll have another 3 done by the end of the month 🙂

Haha, yeah but only because I took a break from the abyss.. 

January 21st 2021

• 99 Hunter!
  • Invention 110-111

18 hours ago, Telle said:

DG or Thieving are both possible in the next few days btw!

Thanks for the info. 😀 I'll take your suggestion and chip away at Thieving next. I would do Dung.. it is so much closer... but I have no clue about that skill. Anyways...

January 22 2021

• Thieving 74-86

6 hours ago, Toeby said:

Thanks for the info. 😀 I'll take your suggestion and chip away at Thieving next. I would do Dung.. it is so much closer... but I have no clue about that skill. Anyways...

January 22 2021

• Thieving 74-86

DG you just find a group and run through floors.. doing puzzles, killing stuff. Do all the floors you can, then reset and repeat.

18 hours ago, Telle said:

DG you just find a group and run through floors.. doing puzzles, killing stuff. Do all the floors you can, then reset and repeat.

Chyeah, I get the idea behind it. Think of it like this.. You have your mil/mil+ an hr people then you have me. I'm more of that guy fishing shrimp to 99 lmao. It is only two levels though.. maybe... maybe I will just tough it out next. At least on my off days anyways.

January 23 2021

• Thieving 86-95

13 hours ago, Toeby said:

Chyeah, I get the idea behind it. Think of it like this.. You have your mil/mil+ an hr people then you have me. I'm more of that guy fishing shrimp to 99 lmao. It is only two levels though.. maybe... maybe I will just tough it out next. At least on my off days anyways.

January 23 2021

• Thieving 86-95

you can do it!

January 24 2021

• Thieving 95-99

Think I'll do the dung next.. need to get my POF rocking though. I am also trying to save up enough beans for Seedicide. I have plans on doing Slayer after dung, so will be looking into optimal gear setups. If anyone has any suggestions, that'd be great. Other than that, I'll be Abyss farming magic to 120 on days I work.

Congrats Toeby!! You are doing great gaining your goals!!

I understand the issue with Dung, I am so slow at it that when I join teams they clear the floor before I ever get out of the home room.

9 hours ago, Hope said:

Congrats Toeby!! You are doing great gaining your goals!!

I understand the issue with Dung, I am so slow at it that when I join teams they clear the floor before I ever get out of the home room.

Thank you, I appreciate it.  I suck at it sooo bad lmao. I did manage to get it to 98.. which is sad because I only needed 550k to 98 before I started (over 12 hrs of playtime).

17 hours ago, moridin_1 said:

Doing really well Toeby!!

I cry in despair at that slayer level though 😢 lol

Haha, hopefully it wont be that low for to much longer. 

I am working on Runespan on days that I work and Slayer on my off days.

• Dungeoneering 98-99!
  • Runespan 83-84

9 hours ago, Toeby said:

Haha, hopefully it wont be that low for to much longer. 

I am working on Runespan on days that I work and Slayer on my off days.

• Dungeoneering 98-99!
  • Runespan 83-84

99 runecrafting before the end of Feb!!

On 1/31/2021 at 9:10 AM, Telle said:

99 runecrafting before the end of Feb!!

I'll try but my main focus this month will be slayer tbh. I am training runecrafting with runespan while at work or other causes of being afk training, I'll tackle Runecrafting after though..

1 hour ago, Toeby said:

I'll try but my main focus this month will be slayer tbh. I am training runecrafting with runespan while at work or other causes of being afk training, I'll tackle Runecrafting after though..

slayer and RC or bust!!

Archived