St. Squiggy

Forum Competition Ideas!

Hey guys!

You guys are our participants (willing or not for some 😛), and we host these for you guys to enjoy! At times though, we do also want to try to find new things you may like, but hard to know that unless you tell us or we ask you (I know weird right?)! So I've made this thread to help collect some ideas for new forum competitions. Depending on how it's described we could tweak it some to help make it possible, so don't think it's too outlandish (unless I've tried and said so myself 😂). Here's what we do now for the most part:

• Crossword/Wordsearch
  • Costume Contests
  • Skilling Competitions
  • Trivia
  • Riddles
  • Scavenger Hunts
  • Where Am I?

There's probably some more we do but they're not coming to me atm... we can add those later.

For now though, what do you guys think? Got any ideas?

We do riddles from time to time and scavenger hunts like hiding basic images in posts or something and people have to follow trails and tell us by following clues where the pics are.

We have also done "where am I" events like this... Basically just run to an obscure place and see if players can tell where. Usually done with a several images.

Screenshot_2019-01-03-11-00-15~2.png

6 hours ago, senug said:

We do riddles from time to time and scavenger hunts like hiding basic images in posts or something and people have to follow trails and tell us by following clues where the pics are.

I forgot about the riddles and scavenger hunts, good point!

3 hours ago, Toeby said:

We have also done "where am I" events like this... Basically just run to an obscure place and see if players can tell where. Usually done with a several images.

*pic*

We haven't actually done one of those in a bit, that's a good idea.