Forum Teams

St. Squiggy

Forum Games  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the overall idea?

• Yes
    • No
    • Could use some improvements (reply please!)
  2. 2. Would you participate in something like this?

• Yeah!
    • Maybe...
    • Not really.

Hey all!

I've been bouncing some ideas between the staff and after being prodded to get the public's opinion too decided to post here. I've had an idea for forum teams for people to participate in events together to work on collective participation, skilling, you name it. If you are familiar with Harry Potter the team and points system lend itself from the House system. If you participate in forum competitions, skilling competitions, and some additions I'll list further below, then you'll get points for your team! There's nothing really detrimental so you don't have to worry about losing some for some reason. Every couple months runs a season and after the season ends those that are interested will be reshuffled into new teams (you get shuffled into teams originally anyways to prevent overloading of one team) and continue on!. Prizes for the top team may include GP, bonds, or other things (haven't gotten that far yet). Some of the events that I've been thinking of are:

• Most forum competitions
  • Themed Clan Wars fights
  • Minigame participation (spotlights being more!)
  • Skilling competitions (themed ones potentially to help build to next event)
  • Discord events
  • And others I haven't thought of yet!

So yeah, it's an idea that I feel could get everyone involved more but I want to know what you guys think! Vote and let me know more below!

Hmm I think it would be a good idea. Would be fun having team type comps plus maybe it’ll give people more an incentive to participate.

With this as an option I feel it can get people together to do some events together, minigames, things like that and have fun doing so. So hopefully people do see that but if there's anything that needs to be added or modified don't be afraid to tell me!

My thoughts- can we pick out different houses than ones straight out of the books/movies? I like the idea of us making up our own or basing names on rs3 ideas.

19 hours ago, 3ter 1 said:

My thoughts- can we pick out different houses than ones straight out of the books/movies? I like the idea of us making up our own or basing names on rs3 ideas.

Yeah, the houses were just what it was based on, names can definitely be RS based.

Archived