Double XP Competition!

St. Squiggy

It's that time again (oddly enough)! There's a double XP weekend coming and I'm sure you want to get in that competitive spirit! This time it is Overall so do what you want, it's all for you! Rules still apply in regards to other double XP comps, which I'll list here:

• One RSN per person.
  • Preferable to join beforehand but can join after.
  • If joining after you are at a disadvantage and understand this.
  • Anyone can join, no staff restrictions.

Top 10 people will receive GP (10m for first down to 1m for 10th and respectively for those in the middle). The timeframe is the same as in game, so from Friday 22nd February 12:00 Game Time to Monday 25th February 11:59 Game Time. One difference you may notice from others (if any request) is there may possibly be entrants from Facebook or Twitter! If you see them join welcome them to the competition and invite them to join us more often!

If this is you reading this because you came from one of the two, well... the same applies! Come join us more and here!

Aside from that, happy skilling and may you all get great gains!

Entrants

@ChathMurrpau@Ksb Single@With Faith@senug @Dorky Girl@Loucetios@Aaros@Telle

Lots a Loud @Toeby@Super Fly@Fuzzyjoe162@Hankinator@Zing101@Hope@Numerous One@graystar Pyro @Balista

J E K K A  AKRITE

Twitter

Sharpkeep633

Fotus Odin

Competition Link

Pre Signup.png

Want to be notified of future skilling competitions? Join us and sign up here!

• Like 2

All players added! Check to make sure your RSN is correct and as long as everything is right enjoy the weekend! Also the Events Team will be running stations at the crater and the combat academy!

1 hour ago, Loucetios said:

Is it just me, or does the dxp xp tracker track untill the 25th of march instead of february?

Says 25th of march for me too, I think you guys need to fix the end date!

11 hours ago, Loucetios said:

Is it just me, or does the dxp xp tracker track untill the 25th of march instead of february?

9 hours ago, Zing101 said:

Says 25th of march for me too, I think you guys need to fix the end date!

It does, how I did that is honestly beyond me lol. I've messaged the site since I can't modify it since it started already but if not there will be another option to get results.

Sinnnnnnce I was alive as the competition ended (just barely) I hit the refreshes and snagged an end count pic.... numbers are comparable (tho a smidge different - no top 10 place changers) if you look at what RuneClan lists if anyone is curious, you should look at your tracker there

image.png

Combined we got almost half a BILLION experience. crazy awesome work everyone!!!