How to Apply for Staff

RuneHQ Robot

image.png.933ff410e9fe5cdc6cb6a4f538effb9d.png

New members are allowed to apply for staff positions, however, you are more likely to succeed in your application if you are a well Established Member of our community.

Without posts we have nothing to go on to evaluate your character and/or grammar. So having good quality posts to become an Established Member(EM) before you apply for staff position really has the potential to work in your favor. Note that posting 1 word posts or smiley faces just to get EM will not!

To become RuneHQ Staff, you must send in an application.

IMPORTANT: Before you apply, be sure to read the Staff Application Flow and Staff Responsibilities FAQs first.

To Apply

On the far right side of the navigation bar, at the top of the forums screen, is a tab that says "Open Applications". 

image.png.cdf22141c111df3f1d190cad7f6a3635.png

When you open this tab, you will find the applications for teams that currently in need of new members. Proceed by clicking the red "Apply" button to the right of the application description; be sure to click the correct Apply button for the team you are wanting to join. You will then be redirected to the application page. Note that you can only apply once at this time, so be sure that you are fully filling out the questions asked of you.

If you have any issues or questions not answered below, feel free to contact the appropriate manager.

Current managers are:

• Numerous One - Forum Moderators
  • KSB single - Content Editors
  • With Faith - Community Crew & Developers

The questions we put in the applications are to show us who you really are and if you are the right person for the job. For more help or ideas, please read the What do we look for in staff applications FAQ.

Frequently Asked Questions:

• My application has been declined. How long do I have to wait until I can send another application?
    • If your application is declined, you must wait 30 days before you reapply.

• What is the age limit?
    • Staff groups require you to be mature, If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent sign a permission form. If you are 18 or older, you must have proof of your age.

• How will I know if I am not accepted?
    • You will receive a PM from the manager of the team you applied to. Don't be upset, you can apply again in 30 days!

We wish you best of luck!