Complete Chaos

Robbie

So I decided to stop being a chicken and face something I hadn't done yet, turns out it was not a wasted trip!

Say hello to my little friend.

chaospet.png

Love the #Scarface pun, @Robbie! #CracksUpLaughing

7 hours ago, senug said:

Gratz. Is that the Chaos Ele pet?

Thank you and Yeah, wasn't expecting it to happen so fast 😄

3 hours ago, moridin_1 said:

Grats Robbie.  And here's me thinking my pet at 107kc was spooned *sigh*

Thank you and My RNG decided to give me the wrong pet though! but atleast i have one less pet to get 😄🤪

Im a little rusty on how "rare" pet drops are but I feel like this low KC is like... very unusual lol.  Congrats 🙂 

9 hours ago, Peever142 said:

Im a little rusty on how "rare" pet drops are but I feel like this low KC is like... very unusual lol.  Congrats 🙂 

Yeah, they can be super slow, like thousands of KC (like my Kree pet) or super fast like this one. I was just lucky to get it at such a low KC. Thanks!

16 hours ago, Robbie said:

Yeah, they can be super slow, like thousands of KC (like my Kree pet) or super fast like this one. I was just lucky to get it at such a low KC. Thanks!

No doubt.  I got my rax pet on 28 KC lol.  But ive got lots of KC and lots of XP on other things and no pet.  Touch infuriating at times haha 

44 minutes ago, senug said:

Pet rng can be different. I got the Croesus pet at 112 kills but not that easy to get skilling pets. I’m at 118 thieving and no Ralph lol 😄

Ouch lol.  Ive done like 80 mil div with prod 60 mil being none cache xp and no luck as well.  Though I was 188mil DG when pets came out and I lucked out and got it day of release (one of 12 people).  

Archived