Fresh Start Worlds!

TyJoFloShow

The main reason for this post is to see if there is anyone in the community that is taking part in the upcoming "fresh start worlds" event. If there is anyone interested I would like to work out either a discord channel or some other form of communication to help players taking part to work together/ support each other in early game gains and possible later game group bossing for skilling supplies in the new "fresh" market. Open to ideas as well!

I'm 50:50 on if ima jump into it or not.

Though I did think if we have 5+ clannies we can make a clan to get ava boost.

well if we get at least 4 we could rush cro and have a head up on supplies over most players that wont have a decent group

2 hours ago, TyJoFloShow said:

well if we get at least 4 we could rush cro and have a head up on supplies over most players that wont have a decent group

That would be a very interesting strategy. Ive never thought about that before. Just need some simple supplies to get started. Only worried about her getting to enraged bc all of our stats will be extremely low and it will take forever to harvest.

so the way it sounds with xp boosts we can get mid to high levels pretty quick to make cro manageable.

the more time consuming activity during this event will be questing, ill be doing some research into seeing what quests im going to want to do to make life easier for the content i plan on doing.

3 hours ago, TyJoFloShow said:

so the way it sounds with xp boosts we can get mid to high levels pretty quick to make cro manageable.

the more time consuming activity during this event will be questing, ill be doing some research into seeing what quests im going to want to do to make life easier for the content i plan on doing.

80 Construction, Fishing, Hunter, Mining, and Woodcutting is recommended. Higher HP recommended as well. 

Quests that would be helpful right away for general purpose: 

Fight Arena, Waterfall quest, Vampire slayer, tree gnome village, witch's house

Maybe the quest line to get menaphos would be good?

Ive thought about it.  But not sure I really care enough to bother lol.  I don't have enough play time these days to really justify it.  

1 hour ago, Peever142 said:

Ive thought about it.  But not sure I really care enough to bother lol.  I don't have enough play time these days to really justify it.  

Now is your time for a "Fresh Start" Come back explore a bit as a newer player!

21 hours ago, Numerous One said:

Now is your time for a "Fresh Start" Come back explore a bit as a newer player!

No need too im happily working on 99 arch to get my max back again haha.  But I get the appeal for people for sure 🙂 

• 1 month later...

tbh i may be interested in this..

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 12:05 AM, taxszn said:

tbh i may be interested in this..

Head over and give it a shot then 🙂

Archived