Random Slayer XP related Question

Peever142

So ive recently returned the last few months and have been playing a bit more and as ive been a passive/casual player for the last like 3-4 years I notice things and cant explain it.  

One thats burning a hole in my head is slayer.  Ive seen several people will 200mil slayer but all their combat xps at like sub 70mil xp HP.  What are people doing to get to 200mil so fast and not getting such high combat xp.  Is slayer Xp just that good these days?  I mean I know I can get some pretty insane xp rates on tasks especially with DXP or BXP but still seems odd to me.  Like im 74mil slayer and I have almost 100mil range and all my combats are nearly 70mil.  How are people doing it?  

Just a completely random question but the mind wants to know haha.  

They could be doing things such as familiarization, and using lamps/bonus XP with DXP and other perks that gives things. Wisdom Aura, pulse cores, all that gives extra XP too which could boost that. 

20 hours ago, Numerous One said:

They could be doing things such as familiarization, and using lamps/bonus XP with DXP and other perks that gives things. Wisdom Aura, pulse cores, all that gives extra XP too which could boost that. 

Good point.  I guess at this point you can get so many boosts etc it can speed up anything you want.  I forget how much "free" or "easy" xp is in the game these days.  

Archived