TheLinuxNerd

Best inventory setup to train invention?

Question

Hi,

I recently unlocked the invention skill on RS3. My current total level is 2063 (yes I'm getting close to maxing). My current combat level is 91 with 321 quest points. I'm currently confused on how to train the invention skill. I need someone to tell me the most optimal inventory setup for invention so that i can train it independently. Thanks.

2 answers to this question

Why do you guys think this is up MY alley? I literally opened the game client and looked at the invention guide to lay this all out >.>

Until you unlock Fishing-Rod-o-matic (level 22) you are typically best off just harvesting divine energy and disassembling logs (for cheap simple parts, which I recommend maple for), and making divine charges. Until you've had invention for awhile you won't have a lot of components or parts unless you want to dump money into the skill, which would allow you to make and fill gizmos for better xp. 

From there I recommend fishing with the rodomatic until level 10, disassembling, and making a new one until you reach level 27 for the equipment siphon. At that point, invention is just a matter of augmenting your weapons, tools, and armor, and then siphoning it when the item reaches level 12.

• Like 1