Kitty's Quests Logishness

Kittyhawk

Quests according to what is available currently:

Back to the Freezer:

Brink of Extinction: (started pre-break)

Call of the Ancestors:

Dimension of Disaster: Better than I expected if I'm being honest. It was a reminder of all the composite quests from ye-olden-days, but different. I quite liked Arrav as well, which I don't remember liking him in the old quests? Makes me wish I could go back and replay those quests once again. Maybe I should return to doing the quests and recording them so I can remember what they were like?

Dishonour among Thieves:

Evil Dave's Big Day Out: (I remember Evil Dave! This should be fun, but should it really be first?)

Heart of Stone:

Impressing the Locals: Current

Jack of Spades:

Kindred Spirits:

Lord of Vampyrium: (Morytania was quite fun, as I remember)

Mighty Fall:

Needle Skips:

You Are It:

Jack of Spades - That's it? Honestly that was... disappointing. I assume I unlocked further potential developments though. Also, will I be totally unable to edit this? Or do I have to unlock that ability? Well, either way I guess. Next will be, um, Lord of Vampyrium I think? No, Impressing the Locals. Yep.

Impressing the Locals

Next will be Lord of Vampyrium. 🙂

19 hours ago, Kittyhawk said:

Also, will I be totally unable to edit this? 

I'm guessing your talking about editing the first post. I believe there is a certain post count required to be able to edit. Under your name you have the title "new member" I think when you become an "established member" you get the option to edit it. 

Saying that I did a quick edit to update your first post for you. 

Enjoy your quests and good luck!

Thanks Ksb. I figured, but though I'd ask. I'd ask how many posts, but I assume that is still held under wraps, and honestly it won't make a difference anyway.

3 hours ago, Kittyhawk said:

Thanks Ksb. I figured, but though I'd ask. I'd ask how many posts, but I assume that is still held under wraps, and honestly it won't make a difference anyway.

Just figured I would confirm that KSB is correct 😉 

On New Member you have....I think like 5 minutes to edit your posts and Established Member unlocks the infinite edits. Bright side is you're getting closer with each post hehe

Lord of Vampyrium I haven't started it yet, but it looks like the whole quest needs all images. I will also follow the steps and make sure they are correct. I don't have any imaging software anymore, so if any of the images need to be made transparent I won't be able to do that, but I can at least put them in the subs board for someone else to mess with if they are needed. Probably just mostly need the main images though...

31 minutes ago, Kittyhawk said:

Lord of Vampyrium I haven't started it yet, but it looks like the whole quest needs all images. I will also follow the steps and make sure they are correct. I don't have any imaging software anymore, so if any of the images need to be made transparent I won't be able to do that, but I can at least put them in the subs board for someone else to mess with if they are needed. Probably just mostly need the main images though...

you can use paint or any other image capturing program for it. we can do the rest =3

thank youuuuu ❤️

@ChathMurrpau see above.  If you just take screen shots of each step one of the content editors will do all the editing of the pics for you, that is not a problem.  If possible try to save the pictures in a PNG format since that keeps best quality.  It looks like there are a number of puzzles if possible it would be nice to have pictures of before and after or each puzzle to show what it looks likes before and after solving it.

Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

So this week was horrid. Honestly I am so tired, lol. But I got the first portion of the quest done, and am satisfied that this quest isn't super short and does lead somewhere, storywise. I get that not many people are interested in quests and so introduction quests are now trending towards super short, but I am not a fan. Anyway, on to what I actually gathered so far. I'll post it in the updates section when I'm done, but this seems a perfectly adequate area to stash them for the future.

BoatTravel.png

PuzzleComplete.png

RingA.png

RingB.png

RingC.png

RingD.png

RingE.png

Safalaan.png

SafalaanTeleport.png

TheLordOfVampyriumQuestStart.png

TheLordOfVampyriumQuestStartMinimap.png

I'm not done with this one, taking all the images is throwing me off just getting it done. No complaints though, I'm having fun!

Next, though, will be...

I think I'll do Evil Dave's Big Day Out. That should be interesting, Dave is funny. Unless another quest is unlocked that I really want to do.

Archived