[Submission Declined]Dimension of Disaster

Kittyhawk

Great guide until one point. Under Part V: Curse of Arrav during the part where you are getting the Canopic Jar it says "Note: If your urn doesn't fill up there are two possible reasons. First you have a partially filled cooking urn in the real world. You will have to either destroy or complete it before you can fill up the one in New Varrock. Second there is a glitch that requires an open inventory spot in your inventory to fill the cooking urn." I had a completely unstarted, unused, and forgotten about cooking urn in my regular bank that had been there a few years. It might be the "few years" part that did it, but I could not do this section of the quest until I had gotten rid of the thing. Since I am smart like that, I did test that this was the issue before going any further, and then had no other problems. However I highly suggest instead of saying the problem might happen if you have a started urn, maybe change that to "if you have an urn in your bank this could be the problem" or something. For me, it was that I had an urn at all, I gather.

I restarted DOD and found that I was able to use the urn in New Varrock both with an (nr) and (r) cooking urn in my bank. The only issue I ran into was the fact it would not full with a completely full inventory. It is possible that because it was a heckin' old urn that there may have been some glitch associated with it as well. I'm glad you were able to work past it.

Thank you for pointing out where you noticed a discrepancy on our guide 😃