The Queen of Thieves I'm stuck

MissMolly_55

Please someone help me,

Where is Counselor Hughes' house hq quest help picture is out of proportion and instructions don't make sense I need to find the lock chest to complete the quest;

I'm in Runescape Old School and the instruction of across the street from the Hosidious general store mean nothing because I checked all the buildings around the market and I found no chest anywhere and the picture in hq quest help where the character is standing beside a red barrel with a chest beside it I found only one red barrel at the bar and there was no chest there so I am still looking for that stupid chest.

@MissMolly_55do you think you might be able to provide a screenshot of where you are looking and tell me what your quest guide currently says?

I don't know how to do that game shot stuff I'm old school and I can barely turn on my computer to play I'm computer illiterate so to speak I'm in the market place near the Hosidious general store in world 523 that's the world I usually play in because there are less people there and I have been following the quest from the hq Old School quest section

Archived