Am I no lifing RS3?

TheLinuxNerd

Hi,

I just got 90 construction this morning. I'm currently doing 800K xp per day (or 8 percent) to get to 99 construction. I'm also working on 99 farming while going for 99 construction. I currently am almost to 92 farming. My first level 99 on Runescape 3 was runecrafting. I did that in runespan in the first month of my membership that i bought last year. I've only had this account for 2-ish years now. My total level is 2179. I'm just wondering if I'm dedicating too much time to this game because I know that in theory (keyword), it's possible to get the max cape in less than 1 year. I know that in practice, maxing out the account takes a lot longer than 1 year. I'm just wondering if I'm "no lifing" this game. Thanks.

Look... many of us have been playing over 15 years, some of us have max experience, levels, max cash stacks, all pets, trim completionist, etc. As someone who no lifed RS in the past, you're fine!

Play until you don't feel like it anymore, if it loses the fun, then take a little break. Come back when you can- However, if it interferes with life priorities, focus on those, not exp gains

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even know when I started to notice this trend. For sure I used to play too much and even obscured my food (because how to leave the computer). Some play basketball, some play Runescape

I like how Super Fly said it, if playing is taking place over real life priorities (work, relationships, exercise, food, etc) then you need to recheck things. If you have a balance you are happy with then no worries.

On 11/15/2019 at 10:56 AM, mordevalo said:

I don't even know when I started to notice this trend. For sure I used to play too much and even obscured my food (because how to leave the computer). Some play basketball, some play Runescape

And some will have a weird flex (kinda' like this thread - actually) telling you how they play Runescape while playing basketball.

Runescape is solely based on how much free time you put into it. If you put all of it into it and are still able to see some sunlight, you should still be OK ig.

I have been playing this game for about 15 years now, but I only have 1 99 and am on the verge of my 2nd. Both have been achieved this year though. I used to no-life this game in the beginning when it was a lot harder to level up and make money. I have quit so many times I can't even count, but I always end up back. But, in reality there is no time limit or restriction on how/when you achieve something. As long as the game doesn't interfere with your responsibilities in the real world then play as much or as little as you'd like.                                                                                                                                                    

Archived