[Submission Added]Daily Challenge help!

Ksb Single

With the update to the Daily Challenges we need help with updating our guide. If you would please post below a list of any and all daily Challenges you have. Please list them with exact wording from the game or a screenshot works.

Thanks,

Ok so here is the guide: CLICK BAIT!!!!! 

Currently I have more challenges than Wiki has but I am not sure if we have all of the challenges yet... So if you could when in game spend a few seconds and check your challenges versus the ones I have in the guide and if you have one not listed just give a quick reply with it's name and reqs that would be great. 

Thanks.

@SiriusXM  @Alfawarlord @ChathMurrpau @Alk12 @3ter 1 @Numerous One @Hail4Gaming @Fuzzyjoe162  @Koviana @Hope @Katalex  @moridin_1 @mafchief @Loucetios @Zandahar @Super Fly @Pixelatic @sola wind @Haxorze

• Like 2

I have most of mine blocked, but I'll open them up and check em every few days (cycle out the 5 visible).

Current ones:

• Kill Slayer creatures that are assigned to you by a slayer master: 25
  • Prepare dished of food: 25
  • Catch any type of fish: 25
  • Check the health of a farming patch, or gather produce from an allotment, a herb patch, hop patch, or a farm animal: 1
  • Brew any type of potions: 10

I got mostly the same as above, but...

Crafting: Craft pieces of equipment: 5

Will let you know if I get any others

• Thieving - Steal from any market stalls: 5
  • Crafting - Craft pieces of equipment: 5
  • Fishing - SAME
  • Divination - Convert any type of divination memories: 25
  • Agility - Complete full laps of any agility course: 5

Farming: Check the health of a farming patch, or gather produce from an allotment, a herb patch, hop patch, or a farm animal: 1

Dungeoneering: Complete either an elite dungeon, a perfect shifting tomb, or a Daemonheim floor on maximum complexity: 1

Herb: (same as above)

Slayer: (same as above)

• 1 year later...