New to RuneHQ? Introduce yourself in this topic!

RuneHQ Robot

This is where you can introduce yourself and get to know your fellow 'HQers. Drop by, say Hi, and make yourself at home.

Have fun! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all!

My name is Taylor but I go by Taylordoms13 on Runescape and RuneHQ or you can call me Doms for short.

I just thought I would drop by and introduce myself to everyone in the RuneHQ community.

Cheers,

Doms

Hi Doms!

Welcome to our newly renovated forums! Glad to have you with us, if you have any questions feel free to pm me or any of the moderating team. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Taylordoms13 said:

Hey all!

My name is Taylor but I go by Taylordoms13 on Runescape and RuneHQ or you can call me Doms for short.

I just thought I would drop by and introduce myself to everyone in the RuneHQ community.

Cheers,

Doms

Welcome! Nice to have you here! If you need any help feel to PM any of us and we can either help you or get you on the right track to get help!!

• Like 1

Hello everyone my name is Danbridge. My old account name was Lord Relztik (yes, i'm back!). It's great to be part of this wonderful forum. My hero was created on Nov. 1, 2017.

stats82418.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/24/2018 at 10:09 PM, Danbridge said:

Hello everyone my name is Danbridge. My old account name was Lord Relztik (yes, i'm back!). It's great to be part of this wonderful forum. My hero was created on Nov. 1, 2017.

stats82418.png

Welcome back! 

• Thanks 1

Supersoldat. I was already a member here but wasn't on in a while. Nice to see people still here. 

• Thanks 1

I made an account before but didn't really use it to socialize. Basically just used hq for the quest guides. Anyway hello I'm Baz.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi all

So uh, looks like you've all started fresh! Well, I'm James and I've been around for a while (although inactive for a few years too!). Some of you may remember what I used to do around here but it's great to see loads of new faces!

My in-game name is James Rhodes if you ever feel like chatting.. I might decide to pop in the CC at some point and say hello!

Cheers

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, James said:

Hi all

So uh, looks like you've all started fresh! Well, I'm James and I've been around for a while (although inactive for a few years too!). Some of you may remember what I used to do around here but it's great to see loads of new faces!

My in-game name is James Rhodes if you ever feel like chatting.. I might decide to pop in the CC at some point and say hello!

Cheers

Hiya James,

I definitely remember you! Glad to see you around again! Welcome to our newly renovated forums!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

whats up everybody im tyler or in game im known as Fate The God i have been playing runescape since 05 and have been useing runehq since 07 i currently play osrs more then anything else lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fate The God said:

whats up everybody im tyler or in game im known as Fate The God i have been playing runescape since 05 and have been useing runehq since 07 i currently play osrs more then anything else lol

Hiya Tyler! Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me. I hope you enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey dudes! Name's Xena. I am a former RS3 player now OSRS player. My RS3 name is HiromiNeko and my OSRS name is Xena Hashai. Played since classic and am an alt-o-holic for certain 😅
I am wanting to be active on the forums now that I'm finally of age to actually understand forums and what not and have forum experience. As when I was 6 I couldn't really grasp forums or anything. But it's good to be here, I'll be on the lookout for OSRS content :classic_rolleyes: But ye, hopefully I will see some of you guys around the threads! ☮️

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Hi guys and gals. Like the new look of forums, just a shame my old account on RuneHQ got deleted in the process.....Old name on here was Ryld Agrith. My RSN is Zak DoUrden. Yes, I'm that damn drow.

On 3/10/2019 at 6:01 PM, Zak DoUrden said:

Hi guys and gals. Like the new look of forums, just a shame my old account on RuneHQ got deleted in the process.....Old name on here was Ryld Agrith. My RSN is Zak DoUrden. Yes, I'm that damn drow.

It could be worse Zak...I'm sure someone's got the rsn of matron malice 😛

PS, All of our accounts were deleted from the old Site 😞

• 10 months later...

Hello all! My name is Amoa. I've been playing RuneScape for over 15 years. I used to be very active on the old forums, and used to be staff (content editing mostly). I recognise quite a few names around here, good to you all again!

I've been away from the game for a couple of years, but started playing again in November. I have since maxed, got my first 120 skill and am enjoying the game all over again.

My in game name is still Amoa, if any of you ever want to catch up, feel free!

Edited by Amoa

• 7 months later...

Hi all!

It's been a minute since I've been active and in fact, playing RS at all! My old RSN was Diego V Monk, however that is long gone and now I'm back on OSRS as Patriot_Jim. It's a shame to learn that everyone's account got wiped, it would have been interesting to read old conversations!

As you could probably guess, I'm Jim and I've been playing RS for almost 16 years (5699 days according to Hans). So if any of you recognise me, say hello! There are a few names here that I recognise and it's so good to still see you here.

• 2 months later...

Howdy all! 

Name's Michael, IGN is SirKrygore, currently playing as an Ironman.

I actually used to be a staff member here on the graphics team, but had to leave because I was moving and didn't have internet where I was going. Anywho, I usually play around 14-28 hours per week, my wife and I both work as commercial house painters and, during this time of year, work is slow. So that gives me lots of time to grind and get my skills up on my new Ironman account! 

Looking forward to meeting new players and clanmates!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2018 at 10:09 PM, Danbridge said:

stats82418.png

And i'm FINALLY on RS3 mobile! Still going strong!

• Like 1