The Last of Us Part 2 - Hyped or not?

senug

Hi all,

As you all most probably know (or at least fans of Last of Us) the sequel to the Last of Us is coming out on 29 May (a day after my bro’s birthday)

Looking at the preview of the game has made me even more hyped for the game to be released, despite it being a lot longer and more challenging than the first game.

Have you seen the preview? If so, are you hyped?

What are your thoughts on this sequel? 

• 5 weeks later...

I'm pretty excited to see what it's about. What saddens me is I won't really be able to keep up or see the game for myself by playing it. I'll have to watch those famous youtubers who always cover new games. Sadface. I miss being able to actually play them for myself like I did back when the first The Last of Us came out. But oh well. I'm still excited to see what will happen! I still think the first is one of the best games ever; I hope the second one changes my mind!

17 hours ago, Wendy Corduroy said:

I'm pretty excited to see what it's about. What saddens me is I won't really be able to keep up or see the game for myself by playing it. I'll have to watch those famous youtubers who always cover new games. Sadface. I miss being able to actually play them for myself like I did back when the first The Last of Us came out. But oh well. I'm still excited to see what will happen! I still think the first is one of the best games ever; I hope the second one changes my mind!

The second one looks tougher and more challenging then the first. I was struggling with the Ellie segments in the first one though since there was a limited amount of weapons but since Ellie is the protagonist now I’m sure she’s going to have a lot of weapons this time. Sadly though the release has been delayed again so God knows when it will actually release.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 7:10 AM, Wendy Corduroy said:

Big oof

Yeah they’ve actually changed the release date to 19 June now so that’s good. I might convert my preorder to online order so I can get it delivered on release day but problem is we will be moving soon as our house is on sale so don’t know if I will be at the same house by then.

Might actually give me a reason to dust off my PS4 lmao. That things been in its Box since God of War and Detroit Become Human came out.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived