Dominik Szwed

Best Gear For Magic To Get The Lava Cape

Question

What is some of the top notch gear to train magic?? Haven't played in over 4 year and need serious help :(  Also I'm on a mission to get the Lava Cape. And best places to train Attack and Magic.....

1 answer to this question

Well if you're just starting out I recommend just getting robes of subjugation for now with armadyl battlestaff and guthix staff for special attack switch. Also get celestial handwraps and a blood amulet of fury (ask people to help you build it in ge if you don't have 80 crafting. A good way to train your attack and magic is through slayer so I recommend starting slayer assignments and killing monsters as soon as possible. Also going to the abyss can be a good training method but beware of the pkers that lurk out of the zamorak mage's sight north of edgeville. If they teleblock you you won't be able to teleport with the zamorak mage's teleport to the abyss and they'll attempt to kill you (the pkers) but that can simply be remedied by running back to edgeville and protect iteming and keeping health up. 

if you want something safer just go the slayer route. When you can start killing gargoyles and abyssal demons go back to slayer tower in mortanyania and kill them. Make sure to get a contract from the guy standing near the stairs just right click then select contract and pick which contract you would like to do. It's a plus and you can do this even if you don't have a task for them although I recommend doing the contract at the same time as your task ie: Markus gives you a contract for 130 abyssal demons, your slayer task is 130 abyssal demons.

If you can afford better than robes of subjugation and a armadyl battlestaff, I recommend going for full virtus with celestial handwraps and a blood amulet of fury with obleration as your mainhand weapon. Also still keep guthix staff as a special attack switch. If you can get ancient curses then that is even better. Anyways let me know how it goes. I hope well.