tier 92 equipment

Stryker1544

currently looking into tier 92 wep's cant decide what to get between seren godbow and dual blightbound crossbows, and zaros godsword and dual khoseph's

It really depends on what you plan to be doing.  Blightbound crossbows have a little better dps than Seren Godbow. Zaros godsword is mostly useful for its speciasl attack when used in conjunction with a scythe.  Khopeshs are pretty solid dps for single target combat.  If only buying one I'd probably go for Blightbounds, but I mostly do range based bossing.

I'm mostly a mage. I could tell you mage wise but I can't really add much here unfortunately. Fuzzy joe seems to have the idea though. I've always heard good things about blightbounds though so there is that.

• 3 weeks later...

completely depends on what you do, But T99 Prayers is always a must buy before any t92's, so that might be useful if you haven't already unlocked those.

as for melee id says ZGS is first buy before khopesh

as for range and mage not really my expertise, but there all suited for different area's in the game

On 5/4/2020 at 9:56 PM, Souls_Black said:

completely depends on what you do, But T99 Prayers is always a must buy before any t92's, so that might be useful if you haven't already unlocked those.

as for melee id says ZGS is first buy before khopesh

as for range and mage not really my expertise, but there all suited for different area's in the game

I completely agree with getting the t99 Prayers before thinking about purchasing t92 weapons.  I've had blightbounds/sgb and tbh I think blightbounds are a bit better because of the faster speed and use of bakriminel bolts.  Also with Blightbounds you have access to needle strike which is superior to dazing shot.

Archived