So- I would like to host an event! I am proposing we play Castle Wars, and since each game takes 20 minutes, I would like to do a best 2 out of 3 matches set, giving us a roughly 70 minute event given 5 minutes in between games 1 and 2 and games 2 and 3. It would be best if each team had a captain (who I would recommend not be me for reasons I will detail), and we will need at least 3 players besides myself. I will bring 20 castlewar braces to distribute and can and will make or buy more if needed. Now, onto the reason why we'll need two captains, with me preferably not being a captain: If we have an odd number of players (when there's at least 5 players interested!), I will bow out for two matches to give the "odd one out" a chance to play and only play one match myself. As such, I should not be a team captain! If you need help getting Yanille teleport for the lobby, tell me ahead of time. Trades will be allowed in matches, but the captains must both agree. If this goes well, I would love o turn this into a weekly event, or maybe make multiple different mini-games be the event, but one every week! So, to sum it up:

Monday, April 27th, 2020 - Castle Wars Mini-Game Event 

User Volunteer Event Host - AlexMLKlein

Time - 19:00 Game Time or 3 PM EST.

World - 60

Team Captains - Saradominist (To Be Decided) / Zamarokian (To Be Decided)

Location - Castle Wars Lobby, west of Yanille

More info about Castle Wars may be found RuneHQ.

I hope to see many of you there!

Alex M. L. Klein.