Would you like the RuneHQ Radio back?

Sirius XM

RuneHQ Radio  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have the RuneHQ Radio come back?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Hey guys!

I'm just brainstorming and figured i'd like to ask all of you this idea. What do you think about bringing back the DJ/Rune Radio? I can see a lot of people tuning in live considering streaming has really gone viral

59 minutes ago, Ksb Single said:

So for those who don't know what Rune Radio is (like me) wanna elaborate?

So basically back in the day, RuneHQ had it's own DJ/Radio list of music. I'm thinking of bringing it back because now that livestreaming has gone viral, everyone would be able to enjoy some nice tunes while they RS or even just to relax!

Its a cool concept but I think we would need a lot more people before we can consider actually bringing this up. Streamers/DJs, music we can use depending on the platform used, graphics, and very active media presence if we want this to take off and keep going long term.

In the short term I'd say hold off and keep this in your back pocket and down the road start considering logistics before making the jump :)

9 hours ago, With Faith said:

Its a cool concept but I think we would need a lot more people before we can consider actually bringing this up. Streamers/DJs, music we can use depending on the platform used, graphics, and very active media presence if we want this to take off and keep going long term.

In the short term I'd say hold off and keep this in your back pocket and down the road start considering logistics before making the jump :)

I 100% agree, right now i'm trying to see what everyone would like. For that I need to throw out a line and get a concept! With a new forums comes a fresh start so we have to start strong :)

1 hour ago, Armahkarma said:

I'll slide you a PM but I agree with Faith.

Answered!

Thanks for your response! I'm taking everything into consideration.

I said No.

The original reason for removal was because it wasn't used, correct? We have music bots on discord that are rarely used, yet always available. I think it's better to not bring it back. Was cool then, but with music streaming sites nowadays (Spotify, Pandora, IHeartRadio, etc.), I think it'd be more of a hassle.

It may not be the best in this current time, but I have another option:

Via the PlugDJ site, you could create a RuneHQ room and place a link on the site. With the room, you can assign moderation staff(maybe make it a part of chat mods?). People simply join the room and queue up songs from YouTube while everyone relaxes and enjoys the music. Just an idea is all. Also features a chat option as well. I have used this and it is pretty cool.

Keep in mind one of the reasons the Radio was ended was due to activity and Djs. Though i  have no issue with this being brought back activity will determine how long it lasts.

@DRAVANI have previous online DJ experience, if this becomes a regular thing again you can count me in.

I appreciate your help TY

Archived