I am loving the new forum

xero spectre

its looks amazing, it functions great.

one complaint we need ssl 

I'm talking to one of the owners to get the SSL resolved. Glad to hear that members of the community are as psyched about having new forums as the staff were!
:D

Hi Xero :),

We will be looking into get HTTPS in the next couple of days! I will be getting a certificate so we can apply it and all will be good! We just needed to get the functionalities of the site working properly first :)

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate your support and we will be making many great changes for you guys in the near future!

6 hours ago, xero spectre said:

its looks amazing, it functions great.

one complaint we need ssl 

Some news for you :)

Hitori and I have looked into it right now and was an easy fix to enable HTTPS on our site. Thank you for your help!

This issue is now resolved, special thanks to @With Faithfor linking me to an Invision dev's recommended change to fix this issue.

If it's not displaying as a protected site for you, or is still throwing a warning, make sure to clear you site's cache and cookies - generally speaking:
ctrl+shift+del -> make sure cookies and cached files is selected (all time) -> clear

Agree with this new forum being wonderful.  Have a much sleeker and inviting feel.  

Archived