Hitori

Member pips - WIN GPs!

As (most of) you know, RHQ has pips (small little dots by our ranks) and ranks that display based on the amount of posting you have done. These add some flare to the forums and let you show off your (appropriate) levels of spamming the forums. I'd like to make these more RHQ-esque. If you feel so inclined to design something free of copyrighted material that would better suit our community, I'd love for you to make and present them to us.

The winner of this event will have relinquish all rights to the images to RuneHQ / Global Gaming HQ. Their content will appear on the site and will receive 15Mil RS3 GP.

Second place will relinquish all rights to the images to RuneHQ / Global Gaming HQ. Their content will be kept to be used at a later date and will receive 10Mil RS3 GP.

Third place will relinquish all rights to the images to RuneHQ / Global Gaming HQ. Their content will be kept to be used at a later date and will receive 5Mil  RS3 GP.

*Old school GP can be substituted at a 1:4 ratio (i.e. you will get 3.75M for first place, 2.5M for second, 1.25M for third).

I hope the talented members of our community will come up with some great designs for us to use.

Note: Generally speaking, our pips are 9x20px. Only one image is needed.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask.