3ter's Gaming Goals, August 2018

Dimir Editor

Runescape

99 Farming (Started at 96, currently 98)

Unlock Bonecrusher upgrade in The Arc (Started with 16 Taijitu, currently have 21, Started with 4k chimes, currently have 8.5k)

105 Invention (Started at 101, currently 103)

16m Agility XP (Started with 14.8m, currently 15m)

Skyrim

Alchemy to 100 (Started at 76, currently 80ish)

Remove Lycanthropy and become a vampire, then unlock 11 vampire perks (no progress yet) SUCCESS!

• 3 weeks later...

This month didn't go very well, there has been a lot of irl chaos and I'm still sorting it out now. Many of these goals are going on the back burner while I fix things up.

Runescape

99 Farming (Started at 96, currently 98)

Unlock Bonecrusher upgrade in The Arc (Started with 16 Taijitu, currently have 21, Started with 4k chimes, currently have 8.5k)

105 Invention (Started at 101, currently 103)

16m Agility XP (Started with 14.8m, currently 15m)

Skyrim

Alchemy to 100 (Started at 76, currently 80ish)

Remove Lycanthropy and become a vampire, then unlock 11 vampire perks (no progress yet) SUCCESS!

Thanks, I may need it. If my predictions aren't too far off, then a few days this week will be mostly free, since there's a lot that's out of our hands. Frikin bureaocromancers. So I'll be attacking some CE work if I'm right. If not, I'll have to wait until the weekend but things are going to be calm for about a week before everything starts exploding again. Noticed some important failures on the CE side while I was attacking those wildy tasks this weekend (which I finished, thank the gods).

Edit- the task KSB gave me comes first but tormented wraith and jennaka's ring are on the back burner of my mind.

@3ter 1if you're running through area tasks, by all means check/rewrite what we have now. "Stefan" is still busted so best we have is prewriting things to throw up once we're back in business.

Archived