[NA/EU][OSRS/RS3] Winter Clan is recruiting for Runescape [16+][All skill levels]

Mikestrike03

wallpaper-4k-winterclan-community2-dark-

WHO WE ARE

We are a large gaming community spanning over 20+ games on 4 major consoles in a discord with well over 7000 members, Runescape was implemented on the 3rd of May 2020. We have started a successful clan on Runescape 3 and are now looking to branch out to Old school Runescape.

For over 20 years we have been a family united by a love of online gaming and the social aspects that come with it on a number of platforms which include the latest AAA titles and others such as Tabletop Simulator, Scribbl.io and Dungeons and Dragons.

REQUIREMENTS/RULES

We are a social community so we do not have any in game requirements, we aim to create a mature environment for all our gamers for this reason we have a requirement that all members be 16+ and that if possible all of our members have access to a microphone.

All rules on our discord and the rules associated with the games we run must be followed at all times.

EVENTS

We host over 10 events each week for the two versions of Runescape consisting of Skilling, PvMing and social events along with weekly competitions such as SOTW: Skill of the Week and Monthly tournaments both of which are run with the chance of receiving in-game prizes.

To participate in all clan events, competitions and tournaments all members must join and stay active in our discord and all members must have joined our in game clans/ clan chats.

WHY JOIN US?

~ Minimum of 10 events per week
~ Everyone welcome! No skill/combat requirements
~ Ranks in our clan chat based on our discord rankings
~ PvM Teachers and teaching events
~ Extremely active discord with over 20 other games of which you may freely participate in!

INTERESTED?

If you are interested in joining Winter Clan please send me a DM on Discord: Mikestrike03#6912 and I will send you an invite to our server, a link to our professional website and get you set up into our Runescape Clan(s).

Also if you have any further questions which may not have been covered in this post please contact me via my discord account!

Thanks for reading and I hope to see some of you soon! ~ Mikestrike03

Archived