A Dork's Log to Success

Miracle

Been a little slow at updating & all that the past few days but this is what I've gotten done. MINUS THE CRESBOT BECAUSE I'M A NEWB THAT DIDN'T KNOW IT HAD TO BE POKED TO BE KEPT IF YOU DIED 😭

Lh7OriX.png

4BOOvZn.png

tE3pk5h.png

6q2hR1n.png

6q2hR1n.png

m7Pb01d.png

7SbYvZu.png

n72GMu3.png

c1VhfO7.png

So I decided to check on my kingdom.. Apparently it's been a while since I visited.. Oops 😅

cnRUaJf.png

Still, they really must've jacked up the Kingdom approval rating retention; still 70% after three years... 

Nice work on the levels.

And on the cresbot you are not the first and  won't be the last to make that mistake. Can't remember who but a clannie did the same thing a few months ago. I may have also done the same thing with the KBD pet...:wallbash:

Invention is too dang confusing.. I don't understand it, and I have no idea what items I should be destroying.. 😒

0Bm1IEb.png

ypg6ux5.png

gzN3j0T.png 

5q36MUr.png

0VxqTWf.png

Rw19VWu.png

cHq8s6V.png

VU2DNKA.png

AVlVtiK.png

xxidynn.png

6 hours ago, Dorky Girl said:

Invention is too dang confusing.. I don't understand it, and I have no idea what items I should be destroying.. 😒

What method are you using to train? Combat, skilling, or a combo of both?

On 8/29/2018 at 9:26 AM, ChathMurrpau said:

What method are you using to train? Combat, skilling, or a combo of both?

I don't even really know how to do either? I'm so confused. I mean I have a fish-o-matic (or whatever it's called) but I haven't had the chance to use it really yet since I'm not doing fishing this weekend. 

1 hour ago, Dorky Girl said:

I don't even really know how to do either? I'm so confused. I mean I have a fish-o-matic (or whatever it's called) but I haven't had the chance to use it really yet since I'm not doing fishing this weekend. 

That's fair.... maybe sometime after dwpx we can chit chat on disc and I can help give you a basic rundown + answer any questions you have =3

20 hours ago, Dorky Girl said:

first, congratz on all your gains!

second, quick rundown of invention.

• You can augment certain tools, 1h and 2h weapons, body and leg armor. You can either make or buy an augmenter to attach to these. Certain tools (like rod-o-matic) do not require augments to be attached and are good once you make them.
  • You can level up equipment by training with it, either combat or skills depending on what you rather train
  • Two main ways to get invention experience from items:
    • disassemble at item level 10, this will destroy the item for good
    • use an equipment siphon at item level 12, this is a little slower but your items do not get destroyed
  • Combat is generally a much faster way to level invention, but generally has higher skill requirements and up-front costs
  • Skilling is slower but simple
  • Look into or get help about certain perks to aid your training (both invention and other skills), but do not worry about getting the best of the best perks until you're higher leveled.

On 8/28/2018 at 2:54 PM, Ksb Single said:

Nice work on the levels.

And on the cresbot you are not the first and  won't be the last to make that mistake. Can't remember who but a clannie did the same thing a few months ago. I may have also done the same thing with the KBD pet...:wallbash:

Zand.. it happened to zand.

Keep up the hard work 😄

Welp, DXP weekend got me the prayer I wanted but not the 99 I wanted. But that's because I couldn't play as much as I wanted. So here's what I got done:

bnLAw8u.png

k8PtF2Z.png

fJARWQ9.png

4VX2c50.png

84qCsIV.png

l4arE0J.png

M3RkQ8A.png

XFaA7TF.png

HDLMvBe.png

ANf2B7m.png

Nice gains!!

Archived