What will you be training this weekend?

With Faith

DXP Goals:  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What are your goals for this weekend?

• Get a 99
    • Get a 120
    • Hit 200mil in a skill
    • Make money
    • Max
    • Not sure!
  2. 2. What skills will you be training?

• Combat
    • Artisans (Cook, con, fm, etc)
    • Gathering (div, farm, fish, etc)
    • Support (Agility, dg, slay, thief, invention)
    • Working IRL
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

I am planning on going for 200mil defense then get some mad farming gains! What about the rest of you?

3 hours ago, Armahkarma said:

I will be working but I plan on doing as much construction as I can.

I will be doing the same! Working irl and Construction when I can. Hoping to get at least 50M

Going for as high Smithing as I can get (original goal was it to be 99, but it looks like I didn't prepare enough), and 99 Thieving, which will be my 2nd and 3rd 99's!

Side note: Our Discord will be having almost constant music playing. Come in the voice channel and request your music, we will take them! Feel free to talk and enjoy each other's company while we skill and get as much gains as possible! Server info: https://discord.gg/reCT6QT

If you want to be ranked Members, please see: https://forums.runehq.com/index.php?/topic/245-how-to-request-a-teamspeak-or-discord-account/.

When not at work I got 7-8k Pack Yaks to make, over 5k proteans, lots of dummies, over 2k glass for flasks, 600 sh feathers to go through, some arrows to fletch, some food to cook, and 5m Dung bonus XP. I may have over prepared for the amount of time I have... We'll see.  Main goals are get pets and get as close as possible to 500m Clan XP.

Working on Plague's End Reqs. Unfortunately I wont be able to play rs the whole weekend though >.<

Going for 92 prayer & 99 FM - which would be my first 99 ever. I have the 10k logs banked but we will see what happens! 105 Cleansing stones left for prayer then I'll do firemaking.

49 minutes ago, AccioTardis said:

Good luck @Dorky Girl🙂 Whats your end goal?

I don't really have a much of an end goal right now. I want to mainly get a 99 and also finish all quests. I've only got a few left, 9 to be exact. But I can only complete 3/9 as of right now. I also NEED 92 prayer for SoulSplit. I think that will REALLY help with questing and training

I'm no where near there yet lol. My personal goal is to unlock all transportation, shortcuts, and teleports. End goal: completionist cape (t) on the new version of rs. Though one day I'll probably give Ironman mode a chance.

user1-dark.png

This is almost 14 years in the making 😅 I was super lazy and slow back in the day.

When I first started I was the same way, I just now am getting into the current events they have in-game. I think this account is 3-4yrs old.

Archived