im thinking about renewing my runescape membership next year

TheLinuxNerd

Hi,

I decided to take a year off from runescape membership this year. The first reason why I decided to not renew my runescape membership this year is because i just got my first vehicle this year. I have to make sure that my job is secure enough to maintain the vehicle and pay insurance. Ive accomplished that goal i feel. I work full time 5 days, 2 days off. I have off in the middle of the week. I have a weird but good work schedule i feel. I get out from work similar to a 9-5 job. I work during the day hours. I also have a virtual/remote job going and a brick-mortar full time job. I have jury duty so this will eat up all of my free time during this holidays. Im thinking about renewing it in the spring of next year. i want to get peoples opinions if people think it's a good idea.

I think you have been wise in considering the responsibilities of life over a game no matter how much you enjoy it. If you feel you can swing it financially, have the time to play without falling behind on your responsibilities, and you want to do members again then I think it is a good idea. But ultimately the decision is yours to make.

Archived