[Locked]HELP! Brink of Extinction bug

Go to solution Solved by Telle,

Question

Okay so I am doing the Brink of Extinction quest and I am just about to fight the final boss. The only problem is that I did something and I no longer have the option to pick the "Brink of Extinction" option when going into the Elder Kiln. I only have the normal two options that bring me straight to the Fight Kiln or to the tunnels that lead to the Fight Kiln where Tokhaar-Hok is waiting for me to earn the Fire cape. The last thing that I did during the quest was rotate the pieces of the symbol to form the TzHaar symbol which allows me to enter the boss room. Anyone know the solution to my problem? This is pretty annoying since I know I am literally at the end of the quest

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Telle said:

have you tried talking to the npc that takes you there in the first place?

I found out what to do. Thanks for attempting to help me however

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...

• the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.
  • Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day.