[Submission Added]Murder on the border

Ksb Single

step 5 - the portal is South not North of Aster

step 7 - I would argue Hoarse is in the East side of the town hall not "near the kitchen". When I saw near the kitchen I went to the kitchen not the town hall. 

Simon et al are near the stairs but might be nice to say "near the stairs in West side of town hall" or something similar specifies where stairs are.

Step 11 G it says "head over to the West side of the Town hall." I went inside the the west side of the town hall. it is outside the building to the West of the town hall. It would be nice to somehow state that it is outside to the west next to the dead tree and rock

step VII the last directions from princess are East not North-East  this is the altar step

Me and 3ter are working on getting the guide complete for it to be released to public, I will address these potential changes.

They really are slacking when I gavce them a proto-guide about 4 hours after the quest launched. 😇

• 2 months later...

Step 2 says to build the kitchen you need to "gather your resources for the kitchen (6 Oak frames and 6 Stone wall segments)"

For Tier 1 kitchen you need 12 willow frames not 6 oak frames

• 3 months later...

Submission has been added to the site. Thank you for your input.