Jump to content

Fresh Start Worlds!


Recommended Posts

The main reason for this post is to see if there is anyone in the community that is taking part in the upcoming "fresh start worlds" event. If there is anyone interested I would like to work out either a discord channel or some other form of communication to help players taking part to work together/ support each other in early game gains and possible later game group bossing for skilling supplies in the new "fresh" market. Open to ideas as well!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm 50:50 on if ima jump into it or not.

Though I did think if we have 5+ clannies we can make a clan to get ava boost.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

well if we get at least 4 we could rush cro and have a head up on supplies over most players that wont have a decent group

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TyJoFloShow said:

well if we get at least 4 we could rush cro and have a head up on supplies over most players that wont have a decent group

That would be a very interesting strategy. Ive never thought about that before. Just need some simple supplies to get started. Only worried about her getting to enraged bc all of our stats will be extremely low and it will take forever to harvest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

so the way it sounds with xp boosts we can get mid to high levels pretty quick to make cro manageable.

the more time consuming activity during this event will be questing, ill be doing some research into seeing what quests im going to want to do to make life easier for the content i plan on doing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TyJoFloShow said:

so the way it sounds with xp boosts we can get mid to high levels pretty quick to make cro manageable.

the more time consuming activity during this event will be questing, ill be doing some research into seeing what quests im going to want to do to make life easier for the content i plan on doing.

80 Construction, Fishing, Hunter, Mining, and Woodcutting is recommended. Higher HP recommended as well. 
 

Quests that would be helpful right away for general purpose: 

 

Fight Arena, Waterfall quest, Vampire slayer, tree gnome village, witch's house

 

Maybe the quest line to get menaphos would be good?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ive thought about it.  But not sure I really care enough to bother lol.  I don't have enough play time these days to really justify it.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Peever142 said:

Ive thought about it.  But not sure I really care enough to bother lol.  I don't have enough play time these days to really justify it.  

Now is your time for a "Fresh Start" Come back explore a bit as a newer player!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

21 hours ago, Numerous One said:

Now is your time for a "Fresh Start" Come back explore a bit as a newer player!

No need too im happily working on 99 arch to get my max back again haha.  But I get the appeal for people for sure 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

tbh i may be interested in this..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 12:05 AM, taxszn said:

tbh i may be interested in this..

Head over and give it a shot then 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...