Sign in to follow this  
RuneHQ Robot

Share your Runescape history/stories!

yourrunescapehistory.png

After seeing some players returning to Runescape from back in the day, and I figured this would be a good time to share your history, stories, or your favorite memories! 

Mine would have to be to when I started back in 2003, around that time I use to get on and play with my cousins, and we'd play for hours and hours, not worrying about xp grinding or anything, probably the most enjoyable time in Runescape for me. 

I started playing Runescape in the summer of 2002 as a youngster, I remember spending every waking hour playing this game and having an absolute blast doing it. Playing with my friends from school because back then it's what everyone was playing. I remember loving Runescape so much that I used to "fake sick" so I didn't have to go to school allowing me to stay home and play more Runescape.

It is now 2018 and I have re ignited my love for the game that stole many hours of my childhood, and man does it ever feel good to be back!