The Daily Toe

Toeby

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Blah archaeology is.. well.. let's just say I'll do it more later.  Been afking td's mostly. I now have murdered over 6k of them.  I'm thinking of trying shattered worlds for the slayer lamps. 🤔

Ok,  so this didn't happen all today but rather catching up from last skill post.  

• Archaeology 71-78

• 2 weeks later...

98 arch

I'm less than 500k to 99, with arch being my last 99 needed for max. So.. ummm.. yeah.. guess that'll be happening this week. 

On 1/14/2021 at 9:29 AM, Toeby said:

See the source image

This is the Daily Toe with your host *me* Toeby! I hope you guys are having a great day today, you know I am. I can't believe it has been over twenty years.. wow. Where has the time gone? The better question is why/how am I still not maxed? Ehh, time to get serious guys.. This is the year.. I feel it. I've been derping around way to much and it's time to get on that gain train buckle up and enjoy the ride! All abooooooooard!

With 2020 finally over... it is time to hype up, assess goals and crank into the new year. This thread will serve as my goals and daily log moving forward.  

2021 Goals

• 99 Herblore
  • 99 Thieving
  • 99 Crafting
  • 99 Runecrafting
  • 99 Slayer
  • 99 Farming
  • 99 Construction
  • 99 Hunter
  • 99 Dungeoneering
  • 99 Divination
  • 99 Invention
  • 99 Archaeology
  • Max cape
  • Quest Cape
  • 500m total xp

I’m impressed with the divination 99. I absolutely dread doing that skill. Still low 60s trying to unlock invention. 

On 4/30/2021 at 3:21 PM, ChathMurrpau said:

congrats on remaxing!

"Re" Thanks for the grats but it was my first ever ha ha. 😄

13 hours ago, Imjant said:

I’m impressed with the divination 99. I absolutely dread doing that skill. Still low 60s trying to unlock invention. 

Divination actually isn't so bad thanks to the lovely people within the "corehunting" fc. They have a discord as well with pings for parties etc. They will be hosting during the dxp as well! Hope to see you there!

Archived