Double XP getting more frequent

Dimir Editor

The last DXPW was about 3 months ago and another has been announced for August. They are becoming more frequent, and not everyone likes this. Among other things, it means there is less time to stock up on supplies beforehand, and it kind of cheapens level achievements, which is especially painful to skillers. What are your thoughts?

I understand the concept of having a dxpw every 3 months. Great way to rack in some extra cash from returning players. 

However I am against it, as you said it cheapens level achievements, it takes away the challenge and sense of accomplishment when reaching a 99/120/200m.

I'm fine with it, as being a veteran of the game, it's a nice change. However like you mentioned it's hard to keep up with stocking in between for the next time. I personally would like them to come out with a calendar in the beginning of the year of when these things will happen, like when will their yearly stuff happen in general, so then you can decide/plan ahead which ones will you be partaking in, and so you can like mark it on your fancy planners and stuff.

However, even tho I do mention it's annoying because of not having supplies.. this time, I actually have stocked up on supplies, I didn't get all of my supplies done from last time! haha.

Archived