Jump to content

The Daily Toe


Toeby

Recommended Posts

On 2/1/2021 at 10:47 AM, Telle said:

slayer and RC or bust!!

I'll give it a go.. may have to add herblore to that as well though ha ha. 😅

 

  • Runecrafting 84-87
  • Invention 115-116
  • Magic 116-117
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Toeby said:

I'll give it a go.. may have to add herblore to that as well though ha ha. 😅

 

  • Runecrafting 84-87
  • Invention 115-116
  • Magic 116-117

CHANGE OF PLANS.  120 MAGIC OR BUST. MAGIC = LOVE. MAGIC = LIFE.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Telle said:

CHANGE OF PLANS.  120 MAGIC OR BUST. MAGIC = LOVE. MAGIC = LIFE.

 

120 magic is definitely gonna happen sooner rather than later.  I actually hope for it to be my first 120. Most likely will get it before max just not working on it other than when at work

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Toeby said:

120 magic is definitely gonna happen sooner rather than later.  I actually hope for it to be my first 120. Most likely will get it before max just not working on it other than when at work

it was my first combat 120 and i love the cape so much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Getting some huge gainz there Toeby, keep up the great work mate!! 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Runecrafting 98-99!
  • Archaeology 18-39

One skill away from getting that elusive max cape!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...