Forum Awards Updates/Discussions

Hitori

It gives me great pleasure to announce that we again have awards on RHQ forums! I'm smoothing everything out so that we have all the previous awards we had on the forums. I believe we have a log of awards that were issued on the old forums, and I'll be working closely with the Community Crew and Forum Management to ensure that everyone receives the awards they had on the old forums (excluding the post count awards). I'm also going to work closely with these teams to create new awards that users can receive.

As we get closer to have all the old awards added, as well as the newer awards we'd like to see, I'll issue a new statement with a list of the awards that everyone can receive. On the note of reception of awards, I've gotten a system installed that will now automatically award post count awards when the conditions are met; please note that if you gain the 500 post count award, the 250 post count award will be removed from your account to avoid cluttering everything.

Feel free to comment, discuss or ask any questions you may have here.

• 1 month later...

Everyone:

All previous forum awards should now be awarded based off of the old forum except post count which has been reset. If you are missing any awards that you feel you should have please post below and we will research it and get it fixed. If you had awards on the old forums but have a new name on these forums that may be the reason, if this is the case please post you old name below and we will look into it. (If you are looking for your content awards those are being redone/adjusted and will hopefully be out soon.)

If you have ideas for new awards you can also post below and we will can discuss those. 

Enjoy your awards!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ksb Single said:

Everyone:

All previous forum awards should now be awarded based off of the old forum except post count which has been reset. If you are missing any awards that you feel you should have please post below and we will research it and get it fixed. If you had awards on the old forums but have a new name on these forums that may be the reason, if this is the case please post you old name below and we will look into it. (If you are looking for your content awards those are being redone/adjusted and will hopefully be out soon.)

If you have ideas for new awards you can also post below and we will can discuss those. 

Enjoy your awards!

I've noticed that I have 2 forums comp awards (regular & veteran).. are these the same or 2 different awards?

edit: @Ksb Single is there a thread where we can see what's required for awards? like we had on old forums?

17 hours ago, Telle said:

I've noticed that I have 2 forums comp awards (regular & veteran).. are these the same or 2 different awards?

edit: @Ksb Single is there a thread where we can see what's required for awards? like we had on old forums?

Last version had a page that listed all the awards and who had what. This one *SHOULD* have it. I can see in our management system where it is listed to show, but it is possibly glitched out or something missing somewhere for it to actually be visible. If @Hitorican't fix it for some reason, I'll add a list of sorts to the FAQ section.

PS, the awards are different tier of same award, I think 1 was just forgotten to be removed 😉

I'm not seeing where you're looking to have a list. We'll probably have to make our own thread about awards and just list it out there.

@Hitori I believe Chath is talking about this here this was an auto-populated list of some sort and if you look at the top there is a tab at the top near merch, leaderboard, etc. 

Edit: if this is to much work we can just do a RHQ Robot post with awards and how to get them. It would not be hard. Either way is fine just advise as to which you would like.

• Like 1

Oh gotcha. Pretty sure the new awards system doesn't have this feature available. We'd probably best be suited to just make and update a thread that lists all the awards.

I'll leave that for you to do @Ksb Single

@Telle  Chath was correct the new award was given and old not removed. It is now fixed. 

@Lots a LOUD I am not sure if the battle awards are coming back. There were a total of 10 different awards and only 16 people who currently have accounts are spread throughout those awards. Not sure it is worth the effort. Additionally those were old awards on the last forums. This can be discussed among staff and if wanted back we can do it. Or if preferred we can make 1 awards for those who were involved and just give an award saying you had a battle award in past.

18 minutes ago, Ksb Single said:

@Telle 

RuneHQ Birthday Partier: Awarded to those who participated in a RuneHQ Birthday Competition or Event!

Or see here Here.

I'm not sure if this years events were tracked/awards given out....

Seeing how i hosted/took part in both the opening and closing parade events last year.. could i have that one?

As for my current events award... I'm pretty sure I was at 100-120+ events before i stepped down from ET; so could that one be updated as well :D?