[Beta] Mining and Smithing!

St. Squiggy

M&S Beta.png

News Post | Twitter Search

Important Info

• How Long? November 13th to November 27th (will have a calendar event)
  • How to Access? You can check it out here (or also go to the news post here and will contain that link as well)
  • Can Access on Mobile? As of now, no.
  • Requires Membership? Yes.

The Mining and Smithing beta is out as of today! Get a chance to whack some metal and test some of the new armors and weapons you can create. Also get a chance to see how some of the new methods of training and usage will affect how M&S works down the road. Some more info will be posted as collected from Twitter. You are also welcome to post your own images of you participating and doing things; you may be featured on our Social Media!

Tried out the initial beta when most things were just colorful cubes. Will be interesting to see the changes since back then

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't tried the beta but I was wondering if they nerfed smithing? As it stands right now I think we can all say that Smithing takes the shortest to reach 99. About 30-50 hrs, or so I'm told.

A clan member just told me that they are removing the port-a-forges in the new update. 😕

11 hours ago, MurkyPuddleIsMyIGN said:

I haven't tried the beta but I was wondering if they nerfed smithing? As it stands right now I think we can all say that Smithing takes the shortest to reach 99. About 30-50 hrs, or so I'm told.

A clan member just told me that they are removing the port-a-forges in the new update. 😕

Not that I'm aware of in terms of the removal 😯 As for nerfing, it's definitely more interactive, in terms of XP gain, it still takes some time imo.

13 hours ago, MurkyPuddleIsMyIGN said:

That is true. They are replacing it with another item.

14 hours ago, MurkyPuddleIsMyIGN said:

Adding on to what your clan member and pyro were talking about...

After the release of the rework, all forges will be removed from the game. They are however being replaced with "Luminite Injectors". If you have forges in your inventory, they will be converted into a skilling pack. You will then be able to choose an injector or another type of portable.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the Beta ended earlier this month, look forward to release coming (from what I understand) January next year!

• 2 weeks later...

(First Post| Just started playing again after years) It's January. This will be interesting. Has it been updated?

Archived