TheLinuxNerd

Am I no lifing RS3?

Hi,

I just got 90 construction this morning. I'm currently doing 800K xp per day (or 8 percent) to get to 99 construction. I'm also working on 99 farming while going for 99 construction. I currently am almost to 92 farming. My first level 99 on Runescape 3 was runecrafting. I did that in runespan in the first month of my membership that i bought last year. I've only had this account for 2-ish years now. My total level is 2179. I'm just wondering if I'm dedicating too much time to this game because I know that in theory (keyword), it's possible to get the max cape in less than 1 year. I know that in practice, maxing out the account takes a lot longer than 1 year. I'm just wondering if I'm "no lifing" this game. Thanks.

• Like 1

Look... many of us have been playing over 15 years, some of us have max experience, levels, max cash stacks, all pets, trim completionist, etc. As someone who no lifed RS in the past, you're fine!

Play until you don't feel like it anymore, if it loses the fun, then take a little break. Come back when you can- However, if it interferes with life priorities, focus on those, not exp gains

• Like 2

I don't even know when I started to notice this trend. For sure I used to play too much and even obscured my food (because how to leave the computer). Some play basketball, some play Runescape

I like how Super Fly said it, if playing is taking place over real life priorities (work, relationships, exercise, food, etc) then you need to recheck things. If you have a balance you are happy with then no worries.