Jump to content
moridin_1

Only one more left!!

Recommended Posts

I got my penultimate 120 today! 😄

120 Rc.png

Only Divination left to go (Until the new skill comes out).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grats!!!!!

 

woah...   Did you show your accomplishment(s) to Rednar when he was on earlier?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Moridin!!!

Question: what did you do for Prayer. I'm looking into training methods.

Any suggestions you have would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zandahar said:

Grats!!!!!

 

woah...   Did you show your accomplishment(s) to Rednar when he was on earlier?

 

I didn't Zand 😞  I was too much in shock of actually seeing Rednar lol

11 hours ago, Hope said:

Congrats Moridin!!!

Question: what did you do for Prayer. I'm looking into training methods.

Any suggestions you have would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Guilded Altar or the seren stone are pretty much the only ways I know how at high level Hope.  It also helps too do the neimi forest each day and obviously the god statues each month.  Hope that helps Hope!

Thanks all 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, moridin_1 said:

Guilded Altar or the seren stone are pretty much the only ways I know how at high level Hope.  It also helps too do the neimi forest each day and obviously the god statues each month.  Hope that helps Hope!

Thanks all 🙂

Pretty much what I am doing Moridin.

I'm also using the 3rd age outfit with modified tiara. 3 d-bones per day whoot!

It's nice to know I am doing it right.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hope said:

Pretty much what I am doing Moridin.

I'm also using the 3rd age outfit with modified tiara. 3 d-bones per day whoot!

It's nice to know I am doing it right.

Thanks!

Some skills are just sooo slow compared to others that it's a bit of a farce in my opinion,. they all need balancing out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChathMurrpau said:

interesting that your runeclan still says 119.

 

next, 200m or bust!

Better? hmmm.....? 😛

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grats!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks all!  Another one coming hopefully soon..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...