Jump to content
moridin_1

I did a little something...

Recommended Posts

After much pondering on getting music track from BA (about two years worth of pondering), I finally did this with Telle's  help:

Comp Cape.pngComp_Cape_Pic_red.black.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way to go Mori!

Wish I could have been there but mega grats just the same!

You finally did it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys!!  Don't worry Zand, it was a very low key affair..only Telle and I went to Varrock for my cape 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2020 at 7:32 PM, moridin_1 said:

Thanks guys!!  Don't worry Zand, it was a very low key affair..only Telle and I went to Varrock for my cape 😛

correction: you asked me where to go and I had to drag your ass over. When we got there i sort of hyped it up in cc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Telle said:

correction: you asked me where to go and I had to drag your ass over. When we got there i sort of hyped it up in cc

Actually, I knew where to go, I have been to enough Comp cape ceremonies in the clan...I was wondering if you was coming 😛

I never saw anything about the hype in clan chat..I was just looking at the cape thinking "oh boy, that's mine that is..." 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, moridin_1 said:

Actually, I knew where to go, I have been to enough Comp cape ceremonies in the clan...I was wondering if you was coming 😛

I never saw anything about the hype in clan chat..I was just looking at the cape thinking "oh boy, that's mine that is..." 🤣

sureeee i recall you saying: ''I'm scared.''

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woohoo!! Congratulations Mori!!!!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Telle said:

sureeee i recall you saying: ''I'm scared.''

I was scared he was going to refuse me  by saying "You waited two years to do one music track??, on your way son".  🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, moridin_1 said:

I was scared he was going to refuse me  by saying "You waited two years to do one music track??, on your way son".  🤣🤣🤣

lmaoooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hope said:

Very Impressed!!! Congrats!!

Glad I am not the only around here that waits a couple years to decide to finish something. 🤣

I say if you're going to do something, get it juuust right 😉 .  Really it was, do I really want it?  might aswell since I got this far with it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Instead of doing all that running to the top of the museum...

Coulda just used your Master Archaeology outfit and teleported there.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zandahar said:

Instead of doing all that running to the top of the museum...

Coulda just used your Master Archaeology outfit and teleported there.

::makes note for that EVENTUALLY::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2020 at 3:47 PM, Zandahar said:

Instead of doing all that running to the top of the museum...

Coulda just used your Master Archaeology outfit and teleported there.

Archaeology?  What's that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...