First Skilling Comp of the Year! Mining AND Smithing!

St. Squiggy

Alright folks it is TIME! It is the first skilling competition of the year and I have a treat for you. As the Mining and Smithing Rework is set to kick in this coming up Monday, I figured "Well heck why not do BOTH?" That's right. Both.

Being this is such a big event it's going to need some big boosts. Everything runs like normal, but both Smithing AND Mining will be tracked. The ranks in the end will be the combination of both XP amounts together. Prizes are as follows:

• Top 10 in each category will get 10m descending (1st gets 10m, 10th gets 1m)
  • Person who gains the most XP combined gets an additional 5m.

Big things are in store because of the remake, and since it's big for everyone we're letting everyone participate, so no matter staff or not, you can win!

As usual there are disclosures for these kind of events:

• One RSN per participant.
  • MUST be able to be tracked on the high scores.
  • Joining after is not prohibited but will put you at a disadvantage.

The timeframe for this competition will be from 12:00p Game Time 7th to 12:00p Game Time 11th.

CMLMining.png  CMLSmithing.png

Registrants

Pre Signup.png

@ChathMurrpau @Ksb Single @With Faith @senug @Dorky Girl @Loucetios @Aaros @Telle @Lots a LOUD @Toeby @Super Fly

St. Squiggy

Hankinator

MedicStorm

Hope

Hmm not sure how much I’ll be on but sign me up would be nice to atleast see the xp gain

Would it be okay if I signed up on my Ironman mode account, but claimed on my Main account? If so, then Id like to sign up on "Zingling1" but claim the prize on my main named "Zing 1", assuming i make the top 10.

Edited by Zing101
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Zing101 said:

Would it be okay if I signed up on my Ironman mode account, but claimed on my Main account? If so, then Id like to sign up on "Zingling1" but claim the prize on my main named "Zing 1", assuming i make the top 10.

I don't want to set a precedent by doing it on one and claiming on another since it should match who participated. If you participate on your Ironman that'll be your decision but since I'm aware of your two accounts (I've seen both) I'll allow it.

Edit: Only one of your accounts will participate, just to reconfirm that.

Alright everyone, trackers have been created and everyone from this point up have been added! Ensure everything looks good and if no one else joins then good luck to everyone smacking some metal!

Much metal hitting and gathering was done, and it has ended! The results had to be collated due to an issue with the original competition not letting me add new entrants, but we got them!

The top three in Mining are: Super Fly, Balista77, and Chathmurrpau!

The top three in Smithing is: Loucetios, Chathmurrpau, and Hankinator!

And the top gainer overall is... Super Fly!

Congratulations on everyone and what you gained (I got a level in each myself), enjoy the rework and continue metal whackin' on!

For prizes you can reach me on Discord as best method, this coming up Tues - Thurs will be the best point but if you message me I'll do my best to get your winnings to you!

image.png